• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paleo Diet

i don't think it was.

Well believe what you want but I'm pretty sure what I posted is just typical dickish guy behavior. It wasn't meant to be personal and I sure as hell don't have any problems with people making jokes.

"Do some pushups wusses" is not something someone says when they are actually angry.

This message board is incapable of making me mad about something personal. Wake sports on the other hand...

Doesn't seem quite the same, but I once ate only baguettes and drank only beer for 3 days in Dublin. We called it the Monk Diet.

Doesn't seem quite the same, but I once ate only baguettes and drank only beer for 3 days in Dublin. We called it the Monk Diet.

Newsletter.gif

Hmm, your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

paleomg.com is my favorite site. Been eating around 45% paleo since i started Crossfit last May and have dropped 5 inches off waist and 30 lbs. We actually have a lady who runs a small business cooking and delivering paleo meals to the local CF boxes each week. I have been getting about 3-4 lunches each week. They run about 9 bucks but is only a couple dollars more than what I'd pay anywhere else and it definitely provides more energy for the workouts. I'm hoping to take it to about 65% next year as it really is great food. I'm having some paleo chili as I type!

Seriously though, y'all's shits have to be fucking disgusting. I'm a huge proponet of limiting carbs, but if I go more than two days without eating bread/white carbs (which I do every couple weeks or so) my stomach feels awful and I pee out of my asshole.

Seriously though, y'all's shits have to be fucking disgusting. I'm a huge proponet of limiting carbs, but if I go more than two days without eating bread/white carbs (which I do every couple weeks or so) my stomach feels awful and I pee out of my asshole.

Dude, you're going to gross out RTQ with posts like that and she's not going to want to bone you anymore.

paleomg.com is my favorite site. Been eating around 45% paleo since i started Crossfit last May and have dropped 5 inches off waist and 30 lbs. We actually have a lady who runs a small business cooking and delivering paleo meals to the local CF boxes each week. I have been getting about 3-4 lunches each week. They run about 9 bucks but is only a couple dollars more than what I'd pay anywhere else and it definitely provides more energy for the workouts. I'm hoping to take it to about 65% next year as it really is great food. I'm having some paleo chili as I type!

I've been thinking of doing the same. This dude delivers bowls to our box:

http://www.briansbowls.com/

As someone who may soon start working to become a nutritionist, I feel that its important that you know all the details ladies.

FthisSintheA.gif

ohhh, i wasnt' referring to the chat thread stuff but I do remember commenting on diets and didnt see it here

So are Oreos good?

Looking for advice from PirateDeacon exclusively.

So are Oreos good?

Looking for advice from PirateDeacon exclusively.

I'm afraid you won't get an answer out of him. Ironically, he was eating some root vegetables one day and was in a hurry so he didn't chew the requisite 38 times before swallowing, causing him to choke.*

*unconfirmed

Back