• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Palin's Media Whore Bus Tour

t's mindboggling that Dirk can be so brainwashed as to think that we have anything but contempt for Palin and that we think she's a joke.

Dirk's been brainwashed by his RW buddies to think that you can't think Palin is a moron without "fearing" her.

The perfect exeample of her idiocy was doubling down on Paul Revere's eride being to alert the British when asked about it on Fox News.

Of course when "What did you see today?" is a "gotcha" question to her, I guess she makes Homer Simpson look like Socrates, Descartes, Shaw and Shakespeare combined.

Slow down, he's got a bit of Plato in him as well.;)

At least Palin was actually born in the United States of America...

Palin is so stupid and hate-filled and evil, that I don't even find her remotely sexually attractive!!!

At least Palin was actually born in the United States of America...

Great point. If you and Palin were on Jeopardy a robot who just didn't buzz in would win with $0.

I'm being insulted by a guy who can't tell if I'm jerking his chain or not.

This is what the internets is all about...

I'm being insulted by a guy who can't tell if I'm jerking his chain or not.

This is what the internets is all about...

I know you can't be serious. What was your old board moniker?

In reference to another thread, if Sarah Palin thought she was over her head, she wouldn't assume she could just stop by England and hang out with Margaret Thatcher.

It's just absurd that she thinks that's she's on that level.

I check in the politics board about once a quarter. On this visit, I noticed this:

Though he loved his home at Mt. Vernon so much, this self-taught, "non politician" was willing to sacrifice his passion for farming, fishing, trade and commerce in order to answer another call of to lead the new nation.

Sounds like she's trying to emphasize GW's traits that fit her persona.

Amazing that she implies a favorable comparison to George Washington. She really is living in a dream world (or maybe it's Dan Qualyle's world).

The only way she could win a POTUS election is if the only criteria was nice tits.

Back