• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Palin's Media Whore Bus Tour

On cue: http://gawker.com/5808271/sarah-palin-explains-paul-reveres-midnight-ride

He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed.

This comment was worth posting:

*Facepalm* I am constantly amazed how she thinks the beauty queen approach of "string-enough-words-together-in-30-seconds-and-smile" suffices for responding to the press. I cannot believe how someone this vapid has gotten this far in life. I ask you, would you trust a medical version of Sarah Palin to treat you?

Patient: "So doc, I'm a little nervous about this procedure. Can you walk me through it?"

Doctor Palin: "Well I'm gonna git on there and just, you know, take it out. I'm gonna git in there and take it out so you won't have it anymore, so you won't be sick anymore. And then you're...uh...going to be better and it'll, you know, be gone. It'll just all be gone."

You're right, too much of a stretch. Gotta dumb it down... How about a waitress version of Palin?

Customer: "What's the special of the day?"

Waitress Palin: "Our special...uh...cod. The Cod Special."

Customer: "Okay. How's that prepared and does it come with anything?"

Waitress Palin: "Well...uh...that's a good question and...uh...I appreciate you asking that question because it's good. The Special Cod is specially prepared by our fantastic chef who's just a real good, real hardworkin' American. He'll cook that right up for you, special-like, and it's just delicious. And then I'll bring it out and you'll like it, it's just real tastey."

Customer: "Okayyyyy...I'll just have the fish and chips with a Diet Coke."

Thirty minutes later, no fish and chips, no diet coke.

Customer to random other waiter: "Hey, can you get my waitress...Sarah, yeah her name was Sarah. I ordered the fish and chips with a Diet Coke thirty minutes ago and I haven't seen her since."

Random Other Waiter: "Ooh, sorry bro. Sarah just quit. Just up and quit and it was only halfway through her shift."

Who the fuck thinks this woman can work with Congress and manage a country? Who? And why?????

Haven't seen you on the Edwards thread, Shoo. You think you would share some of that hate with a real scumbag.

On cue: http://gawker.com/5808271/sarah-palin-explains-paul-reveres-midnight-ride

He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed.

Ringing bells and gunshots? To warn the British? This woman is deranged!

Call Saturday Night Live!

Haven't seen you on the Edwards thread, Shoo. You think you would share some of that hate with a real scumbag.

Agree Edwards is a scumbag, but his story is old news. Palin gives us new shit to make fun of on a daily basis.

‘IT’S NOT A PUBLICITY SEEKING TOUR’ | — Sarah Palin, in a nationally televised Fox News interview from her campaign-style, “One Nation” tour bus, 5/31/11

I don't see anybody on the left defending Edwards.

Dirty can't handle the fact that he and dirk are the only ones defending Sarah Fucking Palin, and that nobody will step up and defend John Edwards.

I'll now go off to the Edwards thread and talk shit about him so I don't get accused of being a hypocrite or woman hater or something.:thumbsup:

Edwards is a moderately intelligent piece of crap of a human being. Sarah Palin is a complete imbecile, but probably a moderately decent human being. I don't have a problem with Sarah Palin the person - in fact I would probably get along with her just fine if she was my next door neighbor, but it is absolutely laughable that she is a legitimate political player in our country.

Edwards is a moderately intelligent piece of crap of a human being. Sarah Palin is a complete imbecile, but probably a moderately decent human being. I don't have a problem with Sarah Palin the person - in fact I would probably get along with her just fine if she was my next door neighbor, but it is absolutely laughable that she is a legitimate political player in our country.

There are several people with first hand experience who would disagree with your assessment of Palin the human.

I am sure just about everyone could find first hand experience with just about anyone in the public spotlight of that person being a jerk. It doesn't seem to me she has any glaring lack of moralities. She is probably a bit egotistical, but who isn't at that level. She seems fine to me, she is just an idiot who does not advance any sort of intellectual discussion concerning the problems we face as a nation. Instead she is a human sound byte machine, created to pander to vocal minority. There are liberals who do the same thing, I just happen to despise the way Palin does it because she is supposedly a conservative (even though she didn't run Alaska very conservatively).

Sarah Palin honestly said this. For real.

------------------
When Piper laid the wreath at George Washington's tomb this afternoon, I wished that every American school student could be here to see and feel the spirit of our nation's first father. Even Piper was able to grasp the significance of being in the presence of our first President - who had such diverse interests - when she told me later "how hard he must have worked to keep that farm going!"
------------------

Sarah Palin honestly said this. For real.

------------------
When Piper laid the wreath at George Washington's tomb this afternoon, I wished that every American school student could be here to see and feel the spirit of our nation's first father. Even Piper was able to grasp the significance of being in the presence of our first President - who had such diverse interests - when she told me later "how hard he must have worked to keep that farm going!"
------------------

was it to a group of kindergardeners?

No. On her SarahPAC webpage. Here's more:

When Piper laid the wreath at George Washington's tomb this afternoon, I wished that every American school student could be here to see and feel the spirit of our nation's first father. Even Piper was able to grasp the significance of being in the presence of our first President - who had such diverse interests - when she told me later "how hard he must have worked to keep that farm going!" And then she added, "And can you believe he was a commercial fisherman, from DC?!"

There's so much to learn and absorb at Mt. Vernon. Washington was a very busy man who had a healthy reluctance to serve as President after having dedicated so many precious years in service to others while he lead the military. When he accepted the call to be our nation's first chief executive, he served for the right reasons. Though he loved his home at Mt. Vernon so much, this self-taught, "non politician" was willing to sacrifice his passion for farming, fishing, trade and commerce in order to answer another call of to lead the new nation.
---------------

Well, maybe she should stick to kindergarteners until she picks up a little more speed.

She is entertaining though, ya gotta admit.

She's got the circuses part down pat.

Yeah. Republicans should be insulted that Trump and now Palin are using their nomination process as bait for the liberal media.

Back