• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

Just got off the phone with our chief. The 2nd group is coming back tonight. They want to talk to the little girl some more. Reveal will be April 3rd. Still no word from the first group.

I'd stay there. I don't believe in ghosts and I'm down to party with these guys. Can I bring booze? If so, hell yeah.

Ghosts aren't real. The federal bureau of paranormal actives has found that 88.3% of all ghost facts are made up on the spot. Tax the rich to pay for more research on this important subject.

things that go bump in the night.

I hope this hasn't been a massive workup toward an April fools prank.

Not a prank, but get this shit. The first group called yesterday to say that there were no experiences that they couldn't come up with a logical explanation (not paranormal). It blows my mind. I am anxious to see how they were able to debunk the flashlight responses to the questions.

What is even crazier is that the 2nd group swears its haunted by 3 spirits. Granted, it's possible that the spirits were active for one group and not the other, I just wasn't expecting one to say its definitely haunted and one to say they debunked everything. I'm going to ask that on Tuesday when we meet with the scone group. At this point I don't know who to believe.

Not a prank, but get this shit. The first group called yesterday to say that there were no experiences that they couldn't come up with a logical explanation (not paranormal). It blows my mind. I am anxious to see how they were able to debunk the flashlight responses to the questions.

What is even crazier is that the 2nd group swears its haunted by 3 spirits. Granted, it's possible that the spirits were active for one group and not the other, I just wasn't expecting one to say its definitely haunted and one to say they debunked everything. I'm going to ask that on Tuesday when we meet with the scone group. At this point I don't know who to believe.

Let the Pit field trip decide

The meeting with the 2nd group is tomorrow night, followed by a Board of Directors meeting on April 12th. After that meeting, I should have the green light to allow people to stay in there.

I'll talk to the chief tonight, but would some of you locals be up for staying there next Friday, the 13th?

I'd like to go in the summer, can't do April 13th.

I'm watching this thread like a hawk now. There is a house in Thomasville that one of my buddies lives near that we think is haunted by something pretty menacing. His girlfriend drove by it once and saw a curtain in the front of the house open and close extremely quickly when her lights hit the window, and she almost crashed her car it surprised her so much. We drove up there last night and looked closer, but there actually isn't a curtain. The door was open too.

It's probably the sketchiest looking house you will ever see in your life.

I'll take a photo sometime. If you live in High Point/Thomasville or around it and want to see this place, PM me and I'll give you directions.

Back