• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

You totally dropped the ball by not posting a video link to Rick Astley

maybe i'm just a complete pussy but you couldn't pay me to stay a night there, crap like that just makes me uneasy.

The key is to scare the ghosts so they're like, "these crazy ass alive people moved in and they scare the shit of me. I'm not staying here."

Very cool info, tsy! I can't wait for the report to be published on the paranormal group's website! And I'd love to visit the house sometime.

So if they aren't mean why did that one kid get possessed or whatever happened there?

So if they aren't mean why did that one kid get possessed or whatever happened there?

He was messing with Wicca (or was it devil worship?). That Salisbury Paranormal site said in another investigation that this is the worst thing you can do. It will invite in more spirits.

He was messing with Wicca (or was it devil worship?). That Salisbury Paranormal site said in another investigation that this is the worst thing you can do. It will invite in more spirits.

This. He claimed it was Wicca, but some of the stuff they found in his room was above and beyond Wicca.

I wonder if "Jason" and a few of the others were somehow brought into the house. One of the responses last night said there were 6 of them. If he was legitimately possessed, then its possible it was the man I described above who was mean and vulgar I suppose. He was the only one who the investigators had any concerns over. One of them mentioned last night, they wouldnt be surprised if he had committed some crime while he was alive, even possibly murder. They just got weird vibes from him, and he was unlike the rest.

Ahh so the kid was actually into Wicca? I thought he moved in and was hit by a spirit that already existed. Makes sense now if he was the actual Wicca practicer.

Honestly, the one spirit that announced his name was Jason. The others they have ideas who they might be, but its purely speculation.

The kid was dabbling into stuff he told his parents was Wicca, but some of the paraphernalia suggest it was much more devious than just that. It was mostly coming from his girlfriend, who had actually practiced a few seances.

He was a teenager, I cant remember the age exactly. I might have mentioned it earlier in the thread.

I'm game for an evening visit. Not sure I want sleep there though.

Back