• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paris

Approx 100 dead in the theater alone.

I haven't been this angry since 9/11.

weird, still not seeing that - i am not optimistic, but sincerely hope it's inaccurate.

With increased technology and firepower and rising increasing income inequality, seems to me its unlikely that we'll be better off 20 years from now than we were 20 years ago. The height of civilization may well have been in the past.

I can't help but think that this type of thing is the reason we haven't been contacted by extraterrestrials yet. They kill themselves off before they can make it to the stars.

fuck, never mind.

CNN has been reporting it for several minutes.

And I heard it from Shepard Smith on Fox, who in turn said he got his info from the city or police.

Now reports are 140 dead total from all attacks. Again, the same source who quoted whatever the Paris equivalent of city hall is.

I can't help but think that this type of thing is the reason we haven't been contacted by extraterrestrials yet. They kill themselves off before they can make it to the stars.

Makes sense to me. Just takes one crazy person who knows how to make a virus and we don't seem to have a shortage of crazy people.

CNN reporting that Paris deputy mayor saying at least118 dead at concert hall. Just awful

If this is ISIS, as many have speculated and reports have hinted at, shit is about to get real.

And unfortunately I see no way that we won't be a part of it.

If this is ISIS, as many have speculated and reports have hinted at, shit is about to get real.

And unfortunately I see no way that we won't be a part of it.
The US will drop the hammer

Back