• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Parody Joe Biden site getting more traffic than official campaign site

post #113 is an example of deliberate malicious obnoxious hatred, not to mention being a douche bag

I'm hurt by your hatred, even though you probably no longer have the ability to form emotions based upon actual events due to your condition.

I'm not angry with you, sailor, nor do I hate you. As I have said before, I am done making fun of you. Dementia is a real thing that effects families around the world, and it it is nothing about which to joke. I'm sure that watching you drift deeper and deeper into the abyss is gut-wrenching for those that love and care for you. While I generally don't appreciate the word-salad, hypocritical, unbothered-by-reality, gibberish you post here, I have concluded that if it brings you some sort of peace in these last days, that it is a small price to pay.

Say what you will about sailor, but at least he knows how to spell "bogeyman"

Back