• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pat Narduzzi

narduzzi seems like exactly what UF wont want after the muschamp debacle.

Timing actually looks pretty good if Pelini, Muschamp et al. keep their jobs. Not sure who we'd be competing with on the east coast.

Apparently Narduzzi is from Connecticut, so the UConn peeps are convinced he's on their radar too.

He has the look of a man who rather cut off his left testicle than punt from the 38. Might put a kink in Kinal's record run.

Disagree. I think we could get a lot of top assts to be interested. With a young up and comer, the bigger issue would be retaining him if he experiences success at Wake. While we're not a stepping stone school for hoops, we potentially are for football. But hey, who cares. He or someone like him gets us to 2-3 straight decent bowls, he can go wherever he wants, and it'll be even easier to find a good replacement.

We're definitely a stepping stone for football, and I'm okay with that. I think we should be actively looking for young, energetic coaches as opposed to older coaches who are looking to use this job for early retirement. Like you said, you get a young coach who does really good things and leaves...and, it's only better for the program.

I could see Narduzzi doing some Stanford type shit up in here

Because he's a big time up and comer and apparently would listen to us. The fat guy probable gets super excited when hears that's a super hot babe might be into him.

insider.espn.go.com/blog/travis-haney/post/_/id/1278/head-coaching-candidates-on-the-rise?refresh=true

Nard Dog ranked ahead of Kirby Smart, Chad Morris and James Franklin on rising head coaching candidates.

Yeah, I remember when Coach Lobotzke was thought of as a rising starHC prospect as well (although not that high up the list, obviously).

I'm just gun-shy on a defensive guy as a HC. Especially one with no ties to this area. If you are going to win as a private school, you are going to have to do it with offense. I firmly believe that you can't consistently when at a small school without being in the top 40 or so in offense every year.

Maybe this guy gets that and will bring in an OC that can light up the scoreboard, but I would rather have a coach who has done that already.

man... even talking about Pat NARDUZZI makes me feel like its the good ole days when we signed Ty, Woods, and Aminu.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NARD DOG NARD DOG
NARD DOG NARD DOG
NARD DOG NARD DOG
NARD DOG NARD DOG

I could see Narduzzi doing some Stanford type shit up in here

And in interviews he's stressed that he's not going to move his family for 'just any job'. Seems like the type to want to build rather just just jump at the next opportunity.

NARD DAWG IN AND WAKE'S NUMBER ONE
Urbz came at me wrong so we got him done
Fuckin' with the family I'ma give him somethin
Sent that D in, he didn't run

Sunday had a whole church singin' a song
"Why'd they have to send Braxton home?"
Fuckin' with some Spartans, that paper long
Been a G in the game now I'm a DEACON SON

Pat Fitzgerald is a defensive guy and he's built something pretty nice at Northwestern, this year's disappointment aside

He goes by CoachDuzzMSU on twitter

so he might like being called THE DOOZE

Back