• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pathetic UNC football

Fedora is toast at the end of this season, imo. They may not win 2 games this year, even when the suspended players return. I'm sure the Rams Club will cough up enough cash to buy out his contract. The question now is who UNC gets to replace him.

Fedora is toast at the end of this season, imo. They may not win 2 games this year, even when the suspended players return. I'm sure the Rams Club will cough up enough cash to buy out his contract. The question now is who UNC gets to replace him.

He may not last until the end of the season

ECU QB Reid Herring is the Millbrook QB who beat out then Wake commit Lemar Harris for the starting job as a sophomore. Harris didn’t commit to Wake and ended up at EMU as a WR.

Interesting. The end of Grobe’s tenure was so bad. It doesn’t look like Harris has played for EMU much at all. Clawson arrived with zero QBs.

John Wolford told me that staff was "lazy."

It would be hard to dispute that conclusion. Clawson was forced to recruit a true freshman QB for the purpose of starting week 1. He actually brought two in, Travis Smith I think.

Back