• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

People Who Don't Look Their Age

Whaaaaat? Did you talk to him? Otis Nixon was the MAN, although I wish he hadn't bunted to end the 1992 World Series.

nixon07252010.gif

He is no stranger to late night intown counter culture in the A. I've seen him at a shoe show before too.

Andy Milonakis is freaking 40 years old. I know he's got some condition but still blows my mind.

formalColorFull.jpg

I don't know how old this guy is, but he looks way too young to be a State Farm agent.

There's an ad running in NC against George Holding that actually shows him nodding off in Congress and it reminds me of this thread every single time.

Chuck Norris' son already looks like a drugged out mugshot. Probably comes with the territory of having a 76 year old dad

He's just pissed about the haircut, that Mom and Dad haven't popped for veneers, and that Buzz gave his mom a watch.

Yep, that's not his hair. He's been bald since before his Walker, Texas Ranger days.

There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as giraffes.

There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as giraffes.

Ban. Delete. Kill.

Back