• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

People you know named "Jody"

all of boogity's jodys seem to have less interesting lives than most people i know. we have a pastor that fell off the wagon, a normal dude with a crazy ex (WHAT!?!?!?!), a nerdy country music dj, a relatively boring girl that may have questionable taste, and a florist. HOLY SHIT WHAT CRAZIES!!!

That Jodi Arias seems straight crazy.

I know a Jody that owns a food truck in Carrboro. Tasty stuff

We use the needle unless you were convicted before 1992 you have the choice of needle or gas.

Recently met a Jody who left his original family to move in and be adopted by a neighboring family because he was sick of his Mom's new husband.

Had a Jody growing up in my neighborhood. She was a great baseball player and is now dating an incredibly hot woman.

I know three Jodi's and all pretty terrible.

The first was a kid in high school who was arrested for breaking in to a grocery store after it closed and stole $3k. He was sent to juvenile detention.

The second was my aunt Jody. She cheated on my uncle and left him with four kids.

The third and by far the worst was a clients daughter. She an self entitled bitch who was miserable to deal with. She basically tried to tank every single deal we had made with her father. She was so bad her father basically fired her once only to bring her back in to the fold a few year later. When they went bankrupt last year I would like to think she was a primary reason.

Realized this morning that this phenomenon also holds true for Grovers

Out of curiosity, I googled "Jody" for image search.

Then tried "Jody nude". Don't advise you try either, especially the latter.

"Jody" doesn't appear to be our bestest/brightest. Or mostest beautiful.

Back