• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

I don’t trust any of you fucks. Period. And nor should I. You really think I’m gonna allow anyone I don’t know to have a video of me after being baselessly accused here of, among other things, being a date rapist, a white nationalist, a QAnon member, etc.?

You live in fucking Narnia.

You’re weird

It's been a few years now. I hope the time served will count enough to end the ban and let this man come back to the boards.

He's always been a passionate advocate for MSD and I would think that we would want everyone to have a voice here on the boards. Even those that we may not always agree with.

I hope that the Mods will reconsider allowing RJ back here sometime in the near future.

It's been a few years now. I hope the time served will count enough to end the ban and let this man come back to the boards.

He's always been a passionate advocate for MSD and I would think that we would want everyone to have a voice here on the boards. Even those that we may not always agree with.

I hope that the Mods will reconsider allowing RJ back here sometime in the near future.
lol, he literally doxxed and posted a picture of an active poster here on twitter while he's been gone, so time served but without good behavior

not bringing someone back who can't help but take things to real life when he feels as if he's been wronged (which happens a lot!), the other wfu boards haven't taken him back either which is telling

lol, he literally doxxed and posted a picture of an active poster here on twitter while he's been gone, so time served but without good behavior

not bringing someone back who can't help but take things to real life when he feels as if he's been wronged (which happens a lot!), the other wfu boards haven't taken him back either which is telling
The ones where you can’t discuss Wake athletics freely?

I understand all of the trouble that has been annotated above. That being said, I can't help but feel a sense of compassion for an individual that has cared so much for so long for our programs.

Call it a sense of Pro Humanitate if you will, I just hope that at some point the Mods will allow him to at least have an opportunity to come back. If all of these outside of the boards (the IRL instance mentioned above for example) happens again then so be it, but it's been three years, so it might be time to reconsider.

In my opinion, if Strick is ok with it, then everyone should be ok with it.

the-lion-king-it-is-time.gif

Back