• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

As long as he’s not allowed on the ct it’s not gonna affect my posting life that much. As someone that initially defended him, I will say that the regions of the boards that I usually frequent seem a lot kinder and easier going. Is there some way you could prevent him from pming the mods? It’s them who have the most headaches from him.

As long as he’s not allowed on the ct it’s not gonna affect my posting life that much. As someone that initially defended him, I will say that the regions of the boards that I usually frequent seem a lot kinder and easier going. Is there some way you could prevent him from pming the mods? It’s them who have the most headaches from him.
I agree. Let's put him in the fitness / weightloss thread.

You are asking to let someone back that was already unhinged who has now spent essentially years in solitary confinement with no outlet for his insanity. What could go wrong with letting the feral creature come post with us.
His second term as ogboards champion would be a constant stream of retribution filled rhetoric and poorly conceived plans for revenge and board domination. Maybe.

I hope that the without rj was implied here. I just reread it.

Y'all it aint gonna happen, this has been the easiest 3 years of moderating in the history of the boards. We're not taking any chances.

It's not just direct PMs, it's also PMs from other people annoyed by him, and PMs from his buddies when he's not allowed to PM you but wants to do so by proxy. There's a reason he's not on the other sports boards either, no one thinks it is worth the headache.

Y'all it aint gonna happen, this has been the easiest 3 years of moderating in the history of the boards. We're not taking any chances.

It's not just direct PMs, it's also PMs from other people annoyed by him, and PMs from his buddies when he's not allowed to PM you but wants to do so by proxy. There's a reason he's not on the other sports boards either, no one thinks it is worth the headache.
1708707098959.jpeg

Ok fine then give Kory his superlike.

this thread.........
AdobeStock_162057695.jpeg

Back