• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's like a 90% chance if i got offered tix for an nfl luxury suite i wouldnt go.

my conditions:

-i dont have to drive
-the weather is good
-tailgating
-it isnt a night game because if i'm going to be hungover for work it'd better be a better reason than drinking shit beer at a shit event
-it isnt someone elses work event

if it meets those conditions i'd probs go. otherwise, i can think of at least 100 other things i'd rather do.

yeah but you're an nfl h8er

what if it was a baseball game?

Alright, well I've been convinced to join a group to dress up for a party tonight. We're all going as muppets. I'm going to be Beaker.

I'd take some sort of sexual harassment right now even if it involved a pube and a Coke can.

bmoney that is a friggin cute pic of your girl ringing the doorbell! Best pirate ever.

i like this one.

095.JPG

I personally like her putting the pinecone in her bucket.

THEY'RE ALL SO GOOD!

Also, my coworker found out that she is pregnant today. THE FEVER GETS WORSE.

Do you really think that you'd be drinking shit beer in an NFL luxury suite?

So last night my DirecTV box crapped out and today I came home and when I fired up the AppleTV tonight my speakers kept crackling hardcore. It's a Vizio 42". Anyone had anything like this happen to their tv? I tried a couple troubleshooting things to no avail so looks like I might need to have it repaired.

what halloween movie is everyone enjoying?

i kind of want to go buy some candy to eat with my wine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back