• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tay Tays new album blows.donkey dick. I wish she was still a cute country girl and sang anything that sounded remotely country.

Agrred. Kendrick's album should be the one that is remembered from that release date.

followed.

btw, don't follow me. i never post. i'm a twitlurker.

followed.

btw, don't follow me. i never post. i'm a twitlurker.

She's pretty entertaining. She shows lots of twit. Lots of mirror pics though, so if you have a weird phobia of those...

i post once ever couple of months, when i think about it.
maybe that will change now!

(unlikely)

it's better than my blog, which i've had since 2011 and have posted on 4 (maybe 5?) times... each time with something to the effect of "I need to update this more often!"

Is this really how NYC is prepping for the storm?

slide_259321_1696662_free.jpg

What is the point of one sandbag in front of each door?

slide_259321_1696663_free.jpg

??????

slide_259321_1696597_free.jpg

Good thing water can't go around those. :rolleyes:

My boy tweeted a pic of my silly Chet from the challenge halloween costume at him and he retweeted it. I was pretty cised.

the doors- trying to keep them from blowing open?

the escalator- trying to keep water out of the electronics of the escalator (hopefully not expecting much water overall)?

NYSE - LOL.

The water should theoretically only come through the gap in between the doors. Usually there are gaskets and rubber pieces around the bottoms and sides to help reduce air loss, so that should keep most of the water out too. The biggest area of leakage would be in between the two.

Just received ND tickets - they look sweet.

Too bad they're for my parents and sister :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back