• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Petition 4 Wake Forest Football Helmet Logo

wakefan1995

Reaction score
I would rather see that logo in the middle of our basketball court than on the helmets.

Not a fan. We should bring back something like one with a retro uniform occasionally, though I'm not sure if the jerseys would look cool.

s-l500.jpg

Not a fan. We should bring back something like one with a retro uniform occasionally, though I'm not sure if the jerseys would look cool.

s-l500.jpg

I would love to see that on occasion. Update that helmet and the jerseys with the true old gold color instead of the yellow gold and I think it would look sweet!

Screen_Shot_2018_09_16_at_10.59.59_PM.png

From a 2018 BSD article. I would love to see A, C, or H make an appearance one time.

From a 2018 BSD article. I would love to see A, C, or H make an appearance one time.

The white ones are trash and the all black one may as well be literally all black (no logo). D and H are the only ones I'm warm to.

a glossy black Deacon head over a matte black helmet could be cool

I'd be a fan of a script "Deacs" on a helmet. Not that font though.

I'd be a fan of a script "Deacs" on a helmet. Not that font though.

it could look good in the script font seen here, which they're using on a lot of things. but they would maybe opt to do the DEACTOWN font instead.

ATH051922_WBB_Coach_SOCIAL_GFX_FINAL_01_71.jpg

there was some piece recently about the sports rebranding and new logos and fonts. think we hired some company to do it.

CAn barely find merch with the deacon head anywhere anymore, it aint going on the helmet.

But I am all for it!

at least they're original designs and not ripped off from an NFL team

I like the Deacon head for one game a season. Maybe two. I do not like the scripted Deacs. It looks too much like the scripted Duke helmets.

The marching skinny Deacon is OK on a polo/pullover, but not a football helmet. Woof. And copying Duke's helmet is not something I ever want to do.

Back