• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PFred PFan Club - Open Enrollment

Has anyone suggested just calling him Threedrichsen? Apologies if that’s been suggested already and I missed it.

I know his name is pronounced “Fredrichsen” and not “Freedrichsen” but it’s a nickname so I don’t think 100% accuracy really matters.

Has anyone suggested just calling him Threedrichsen? Apologies if that’s been suggested already and I missed it.

I know his name is pronounced “Fredrichsen” and not “Freedrichsen” but it’s a nickname so I don’t think 100% accuracy really matters.
I like the cut of this guys jib

RIP the Grim Threeper.

I've been thinking about just how few talented freshman we've had that have had a chance to develop, coming off the bench, not forced into a starting role too early.

During the Redacted/Manning years, anybody with a lick of talent was forced to do too much too fast. Except, like, John Collins, I guess

Many people have already said it but he has a much more complete game than expected. And now the shooting is starting to come. Very bright future. That little play he had along the baseline with the bounce pass to Carr for the dunk was awesome.

He was 4/8 from 3. That counts as shots falling for anyone in the world.
Friends, this holiday season, let's remember another young man held to a higher standard than the rest of the world. A scrappy carpenter from Galilee who squared up to take the most important shot of your life.

Back