• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PhDeac Has Reached the 101,000 Post Milestone !!!!!!

hA20BB206

There’s one thing we’re not considering. Does the formatting for the post count field allow for six digits? I think there’s a chance the boards will stop working when PH hits 100,000.

Mods, are we prepared for P100K?

He's clearly just toying with us now. Ph practices tantric posting.

I'm just here for the balloons and fireworks that will appear the moment happens. Can we pool cash to get an oversized check? Ooh, how about congratulating him with a billboard?

If the man had a sack, he’d drop the mic at 99,999 and start a new user identity

10 to go. I'm not gonna lie, I feel kinda creepy about how often I've checked PH's profile in the last week. I'm beginning to think that these here boards may not be the healthiest expenditure of my time.

Perhaps he's spending all of his usual posting time preparing an epic 100,000th post.

I think he’s cracking under the pressure of this momentous occasion, poor guys gone limp fingered with stage fright.

Back