• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PhDeac Has Reached the 101,000 Post Milestone !!!!!!

He's at 99,910. He's online but hasn't posted today.

If I had a nickel for every PhDeac post, I'd have $4,995.50.

talk to those who started including me...

People include me all the time in threads I have nothing to contribute to and make fun of me. But I'm a grown adult and don't let randos on the internet get under my skin as if I was a 11 year old.

Grow. The. Fuck. Up.

You utter clownshoe.

Just told Ph he was wrong and predicted that Mayor Pete would lose on the 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates thread. That should get him going.

People include me all the time in threads I have nothing to contribute to and make fun of me. But I'm a grown adult and don't let randos on the internet get under my skin as if I was a 11 year old.

Grow. The. Fuck. Up.

You utter clownshoe.

WTF? That has nothing to do with what I posted.

But being a kickball asshole is who you are and always have been.

That has everything to do with the post he responded to.

Just told Ph he was wrong and predicted that Mayor Pete would lose on the 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates thread. That should get him going.

it would be a real shame if his 100k post was on the politics forum IMO.

Reading comprehension, dude.

I nailed you dead to rights. Stop talking about sports as a red herring and defend your overly dramatic behavior.

Reading comprehension, dude.

I nailed you dead to rights. Stop talking about sports as a red herring and defend your overly dramatic behavior.

The reading comprehension issue is yours not mine. I simply stated I didn't inject myself into the thread.

Please tell me you never gamble or make investments. You are way too easy to play.

I love how he has slowed down now that we are counting down his posts. Be ready for a torrent of post between 100,001 and 101,0000

The reading comprehension issue is yours not mine. I simply stated I didn't inject myself into the thread.

Please tell me you never gamble or make investments. You are way too easy to play.

uhhhhh, reading comprehension is a massive issue with you

fuck sake

nevermind. you are just awful and you never want to make yourself better. sad.

His 100,000th post will be about some new Marvel cartoon on the Disney Channel or something

Back