• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PhDeac Has Reached the 101,000 Post Milestone !!!!!!

PhDeac seems to have slowed his posting frequency as we approach 100K. He may be toying with us. Someone go ask a question about EPCOT or something.

Motion to permanently replace the phrase "Social Science" with "Social Studies"

Last edited:
According to my calculations, we're looking at anywhere between Wednesday and Friday for the big day.

1) PhDeac 99,846
2) deacvision7 80,817
3) RJKarl 65,194
4) Deacfreak07 63,818
5) TownieDeac 54,134
6) Wakeforest22890 48,187
7) DeaconBrews 44,048
8) palmab03 43,804
9) ImTheCaptain 40,035
10) buckets 35,260

RIP Brews

It has it's negatives; but overall, it's worth it to have this much power at my disposal.

This is true

I also would never want to be a mod, its seems terrible

I can't even imagine the amount of PMs RJ sends you...

You can't imagine a number as high as one or two over the past year?

I don't remember ever sending a PM to DV7 over issues...

But why be bothered with reality when you can post nonsense. You have made this an art form over the years.

I'm at 124, but I am certainly under rated. I could easily be a top 100, borderline 4 star, poster if the scouts hadn't over looked me. It's because I play in a weak Alabama league. I'll probably start next year and be an ACC impact player proving all the scouts wrong. Tim Duncan wasn't even ranked coming out of high school, so you never know with these rankings.

You can't imagine a number as high as one or two over the past year?

I don't remember ever sending a PM to DV7 over issues...

But why be bothered with reality when you can post nonsense. You have made this an art form over the years.
"past year"

I haven't been a mod over the past year.

However, I can definitively say that early in in this boards existence you PMd a mod to complain 2-3 times a month. For years. It was exhausting even for the mods you didn't PM, like myself, because we had to discuss your bullshit PM.

So stop pretending like you aren't a defensive person ready to complain about any perceived slight. Because that is precisely what you are.

Now tell people about your next great business idea and then the next week complain people are mocking it on the same board in which you shared it.

Back