• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PhDeac Has Reached the 101,000 Post Milestone !!!!!!

it will probably be a post about a child's movie or an out-of-position generational basketball talent

There's got to be a game we can make out of this occasion. Maybe we could guess the time of the historic post. How about guess who Ph will be arguing with when he makes the historic post ? Any others ?

Thread topic?

Currently stuck on 99,811. Looks like he is going to drag this out.

Bkf should be allowed back for commentary on this important achievement.

I was kind of surprised when I realized I had racked up 10k recently, and now I'm closing in on 11k and I may need to take a break.

Don't anyone respond to a PH post with facts disputing his argument. That way, he'll just keep posting and we'll all be able to celebrate this truly inspiring achievement sooner.

Has PH said 100,000 sentences to his wife if you added them up? I"ll say yes, but just barely.

Biff can you use your Mod powers to determine the longest time between posts its ever been for Ph?

I'm hoping his 100k post will be on the Hot Chicks thread, then a mic drop for at least a month.

He had a shit ton on the old old old boards and even more on the old old boards. Seriously, altogether must be closer to 300k.

So many great posts !

29qldv4.gif

15xuz6e.gif

2ntz02e.gif

Back