• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PhDeac Has Reached the 101,000 Post Milestone !!!!!!

I guess y’all are just a lot more like “sneaky no lifers” than y’all let on and I enjoy reminding you of it.

You’ve been posting on these things since you had hair, man.
So people never rib other people about things that they might be guilty of themselves? If you want to discuss somebody who regularly acts like they are "above it all", I would suggest looking in the mirror.

There’s a difference between ribbing and questioning whether a poster does any work.

Where is Ph on this thread, I wonder?

You are surprised that people would rib the board's most prolific poster about not getting any work done?

I guess y’all are just a lot more like “sneaky no lifers” than y’all let on and I enjoy reminding you of it.

You’ve been posting on these things since you had hair, man.

I LOVE the "no lifer" concept. It's perfect for this place that at the same time people say some have no life I get shit for telling about mine.

It's frickin hilarious.

I LOVE the "no lifer" concept. It's perfect for this place that at the same time people say some have no life I get shit for telling about mine.

It's frickin hilarious.

No, you get shit for lying profusely about yours. And then you get even more shit because you tell us about it and then cry foul when someone brings up the very (made up) thing you were bragging about.

So people never rib other people about things that they might be guilty of themselves? If you want to discuss somebody who regularly acts like they are "above it all", I would suggest looking in the mirror.
Yeah, there's no one more "above it all" on the boards than Strickland.

No, you get shit for lying profusely about yours. And then you get even more shit because you tell us about it and then cry foul when someone brings up the very (made up) thing you were bragging about.

Just 'cause RJ''s stories are awesome doesn't mean they're made up, bro. Don't be a jealous looser.

I always kind of liked those little ice cream cups. They got a bad wrap. At least it's real ice cream, unlike a lot of that low calorie/dairy free crap around these days.

Dude Trader Joe’s has these little ice cream cones called “Hold the Cone” and they are fucking delicious and pretty low calorie. The only problem is I eat like 4-5 of them after taking edibles which sort of defeats the whole purpose.

For the record the rj makes thread about him tag was there before he made the thread about him

PhDeac seems to have slowed his posting frequency as we approach 100K. He may be toying with us. Someone go ask a question about EPCOT or something.

Just 'cause RJ''s stories are awesome doesn't mean they're made up, bro. Don't be a jealous looser.

These losers don't have any idea what it's like to have a REAL life. They're too busy posting on a message board while I'm out LIVING it. Yesterday I was out in San Juan Capitstrano for lunch with Billy Hudson (Kate's older brother.) We had a few beers and Thomas Hayden Church walked in.

Billy waved him over and we bought another round. We started talking about his favorite movies and his was Sideways. He actually think of it as a comedy because Paul Giamatti is such a whiner. His favorite part wsa thingking of all the different ways to describe his urges.

Back