• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PhDeac Has Reached the 101,000 Post Milestone !!!!!!

PhDeac Has Entered the 100,000 Post Homestretch !!!!!!

Y’all are obsessed. It’s weird.

To Moonz, you definitely have 100k between all of your parodies.

To the “above it all” brigade - turns out you ain’t!

To the mods - can one of y’all please sending twmd his old login credentials so he can stop lurking behind the brilliance of LGJ?

Y’all are obsessed. It’s weird.

To Moonz, you definitely have 100k between all of your parodies.

To the “above it all” brigade - turns out you ain’t!

To the mods - can one of y’all please sending twmd his old login credentials so he can stop lurking behind the brilliance of LGJ?

You think I have 70,000 posts with those parodies?

Lol. It’s likely less than 500 acrid the board

You’re a maroon

I'm enjoying this new schtick where Strickland thinks literally everything is weird. So contra, dude!

So, is this like one of those cool things that happens at a sporting event where we all get a free ice cream the next day?

yeah, but it's that shitty "ice cream" in the little round cup with the wooden shovel "spoon"

yeah, but it's that shitty "ice cream" in the little round cup with the wooden shovel "spoon"

kpKPmCc.gif

if Biff isn't organizing an ice cream social then what are we even here for, guys

I always kind of liked those little ice cream cups. They got a bad wrap. At least it's real ice cream, unlike a lot of that low calorie/dairy free crap around these days.

I always kind of liked those little ice cream cups. They got a bad wrap. At least it's real ice cream, unlike a lot of that low calorie/dairy free crap around these days.

Agree, They're not bad. Airlines typically have them on international flights. When you're on hour 11 of a flight and someone hits you with an ice cream cup its fucking solid.

PhDeac Has Entered the 100,000 Post Homestretch !!!!!!

Damn Strickland doesn't like it when his fellow Ivory Tower progressive academic gets ribbed a little.

I guess y’all are just a lot more like “sneaky no lifers” than y’all let on and I enjoy reminding you of it.

You’ve been posting on these things since you had hair, man.

Agree, They're not bad. Airlines typically have them on international flights. When you're on hour 11 of a flight and someone hits you with an ice cream cup its fucking solid.

only downside is that they're usually frozen solid and you have to wait half an hour before you can penetrate (go for it, knight) the ice cream with the flimsy spoon

Back