• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Phillip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead

ELC circa 2007: "Fuck Skip Prosser for prioritizing burgers while out on the recruiting trail instead of eating salads and thinking of his wife and kids."

ELC circa 2007: "Fuck Skip Prosser for prioritizing burgers while out on the recruiting trail instead of eating salads and thinking of his wife and kids."

Because eating a burger is so much like injecting a lethal poison into your veins.

Hey man, lethal is lethal. Injected lethal burgers into his arteries. Dude died too young and left behind a grieving family and a bunch of responsibilities because of his selfish behavior. Seems appropriate to belabor the day after his death.

question: how can i make money off this new "burger injection" technology?

I didn't mean to imply that SLC is the place to go to get clean but he was living in NYC so moving 3000 miles away was his only chance. He got married last weekend. I know about 20 people who have died from heroin and he's one of the very few success story. It's horrible, especially in NYC/Newark where the heroin is purer than pure. PSH was getting heroin that was 99% pure I imagine.

You know about 20 people who have OD'd? How do you know all these drug addicts? I'm guessing they all came from fairly well to do backgrounds?

You know about 20 people who have OD'd? How do you know all these drug addicts? I'm guessing they all came from fairly well to do backgrounds?

Yea, all from the same background and same story. Rich kids who started with pills in high school, got increasingly desperate and turned to heroin. They all kicked it for a bit then relapsed and ODed.

Yea, all from the same background and same story. Rich kids who started with pills in high school, got increasingly desperate and turned to heroin. They all kicked it for a bit then relapsed and ODed.

That is crazy. Reminds me of that song the Basketball Diaries guy wrote. I heard that heroin has become incredibly popular and plentiful and cheap- Afghanistan is flooding the market.

Any of these people stand out to you caturday, like they left an impression on you? Any you were close to?

Any of these people stand out to you caturday, like they left an impression on you? Any you were close to?

I played baseball for a year in high school. Looking back the entire infield died by the age of 20 of drug ODs.

One kid in particular stands out..

He was an ugly little dude but had more charisma than anyone I've ever met. Didn't give a damn in high school, went to Gettysburg then transferred to Pepperdine and got into Harvard Law. He overdosed the day before he was going to leave for law school.

I was reading somewhere about this that there's a new version of powdered heroin that you can inhale. Avoids the needle altogether.

Seems like after they see a few people destroyed by heroin something would click and they'd say, "I'm not gonna fuck with that."

Back