• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pick my summer 24 trip

Which Trip shall I take?

• Total voters
I just voted Thailand.

Mostly because the itinerary for that one looks awesome, but also because I wanted to tie it up and stress you out a little more.

It looks like Japan will not get to 50%. Will have to have a runoff between Japan and Thailand with the other two dropping out unless there are some faithless electors. It will be interesting to see which country Peru and Argentina endorses.

A former coworker quit and moved to Thailand a few years ago. He had made multiple trips there prior to the move and loved it.

I kinda feel like Strick, Biff, and Turftoe want me to die.

I thought this was Mafia where I change my vote last minute to keep things tied so we can go to overtime.

Wait I thought the option was Uruguay, not Argentina.

WHO WAS PHONE

Wait I thought the option was Uruguay, not Argentina.

WHO WAS PHONE
It looks like it's both, but it's also the shortest itinerary at only 9 days. For a free trip you gotta look for more VALUE than that.

There are a lot of young people from Peru who work at Park City and they seem all right. No revolution or anything.

Thailand trip sounds way more fun! Some travel requirements between sites during the trip but worth it to get to Chang Mai and Phi Phi... Tokyo is awesome but it is just a big, clean, safe city. The bullet train rides would be cool. Japan would be great but I think I would go to Thailand for the variety and fun factors. Elephants! Incredible beaches! Bangkok nightlife!

Back