• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Picked up my $400 million Power Ball ticket today. What should I do with the money?

we'd had this thread last time.

i'd travel.

also, i bought a ticket for the $300 il powerball drawing on aug. 3rd as part of a bet.
i didn't match even one number, lol.

First I would move to a more secure location and go off the grid for a while.

Then I'd save Wake Forest basketball

The rest would be in various accounts and I'd live off the interest.

actually probs sonoma. near santa rosa.

is it really "hood?" i've only stopped in the main town area to go to russian river brewing on my way to healdsburg.

The first two kind of go hand and hand. I'd use one to get to the other.
Buy a vineyard in New Zealand.
A 70+ foot ocean going yacht(power) that is as close to unsinkable as possible with 3x redundancy.

10,000+ gallon saltwater aquarium.
A luxury box in at BB&T and the Joel (if Wellman isn't the AD and [Redacted] isn't the coach) and Cowboys Stadium.
A 20+ inch telescope.

The powers that be will just line their pockets and crow about how much money they've brought in. You'd be better off buying the Million Dollar Belt. :(

I really think that if you were ready to cut a $50mm check, they would listen to whatever you wanted.

Buy some new teeth and a used pick-up truck....and an island for Snowden.

Back