• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

Starting next year, there will be a bowl in Boston played at Fenway, and the ACC will send one of the participants.

Is South Carolina still banned from hosting a bowl game? Would seem like climate and locale-wise that would be logical place for an ACC Bowl tie-in.

A new college football bowl game is coming to Myrtle Beach beginning in 2020. The Myrtle Beach Bowl will feature teams from three conferences: the Sun Belt, Conference USA and the Mid-American Conference. No ACC tie-in (or contingency tie-in that I'm aware of).

A new college football bowl game is coming to Myrtle Beach beginning in 2020. The Myrtle Beach Bowl will feature teams from three conferences: the Sun Belt, Conference USA and the Mid-American Conference.

I'll tune in to watch 3 teams playing football!

please, tip your wait staff, and try the veal!

A new college football bowl game is coming to Myrtle Beach beginning in 2020. The Myrtle Beach Bowl will feature teams from three conferences: the Sun Belt, Conference USA and the Mid-American Conference. No ACC tie-in (or contingency tie-in that I'm aware of).

That will be a great location for a bowl game. Nice, small stadium and tons to do.

i guess they updated it. still curious:

So after the CFP rankings were updated ESPN is now projecting that a Big 10 team will go to the Orange Bowl. That would shake things up. If Virginia Tech isn’t in the Tier 1 pool, then I assume UNC would go to the Belk (?). I would think that there were be a greater chance of Wake going to the Pinstripe in this scenario. They could put Pitt in the Pinstripe and send Wake to the Sun. Or put Wake in the Pinstripe and send FSU or Miami to the Sun.

Regardless, this wasn’t factored into the media projections that came out earlier this week.

2006 ACC Championship Game on ACCN. Just kicked off. I’m recording it, as I haven’t watched it all the way through since the day of.

Thanks for the heads up. DVR'd and just watched the 1st quarter. Tech could've been up 2 TDs if Reggie Ball could connect on the deep ball. Roman Reigns of WWE fame just sacked Riley.

So after the CFP rankings were updated ESPN is now projecting that a Big 10 team will go to the Orange Bowl

I could see that if Penn State had remained ahead of Florida, but they did not, not sure why those two teams rankings' would change on Sunday. In the event Georgia loses to LSU looks like it's gonna be Georgia to Sugar, Wisconsin (or Penn State) to Rose and Florida to the OB

I could see that if Penn State had remained ahead of Florida, but they did not, not sure why those two teams rankings' would change on Sunday. In the event Georgia loses to LSU looks like it's gonna be Georgia to Sugar, Wisconsin (or Penn State) to Rose and Florida to the OB

Fuck, playing UF or Penn State would have been sweet. We got hosed with freakin’ Louisville when we won the conference.

Fuck, playing UF or Penn State would have been sweet. We got hosed with freakin’ Louisville when we won the conference.

My recollection is that the Sugar Bowl got to pick before the Orange that season. They took a lower-ranked Notre Dame to match up with Florida, and the Gators crushed them. Florida-Louisville in the Sugar would have been a pretty good game, and we would have rolled that Irish team in Miami. What could have been...

McMurphy has us in NYC against MSU. Nice consolation prize for non-rubes.

Big name, but a team that struggled to get 6 wins. ACC tie-ins are fine but really don’t match up with teams that did well in other conferences.

My recollection is that the Sugar Bowl got to pick before the Orange that season. They took a lower-ranked Notre Dame to match up with Florida, and the Gators crushed them. Florida-Louisville in the Sugar would have been a pretty good game, and we would have rolled that Irish team in Miami. What could have been...

LSU as pposed to Florida, UF won the title that year with CJ's brother

Back