• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

In search of 3 tickets to the WF pregame event at Billy's, anyone having registered for extras send me a PM - thanks!

Yes, I definitely think number of tickets ordered is an important consideration for quality of seats. I've never ordered more than eight at once, and usually 2-6.

And yes, consistent giving is vital -- I've no doubt given less money over (nearly) twenty years in the Deacon Club than 99.9% of donors, but I've given consistently. The DC probably gained a ton of donors during the orange bowl year and immediately after and lost a bunch of those same donors during the Bz years.

Yes, I definitely think number of tickets ordered is an important consideration for quality of seats. I've never ordered more than eight at once, and usually 2-6.

And yes, consistent giving is vital -- I've no doubt given less money over (nearly) twenty years in the Deacon Club than 99.9% of donors, but I've given consistently. The DC probably gained a ton of donors during the orange bowl year and immediately after and lost a bunch of those same donors during the Bz years.

You are a better fan than me! As I’m sure you can understand, living on a PhD stipend far away from Winston made it illogical for me. There were basically no benefits that Wake was giving me. It was money down the drain.

But if you had a million dollars, would you buy Wake a fur coat (but not a real fur coat that's cruel)?
And if you had a million dollars would you buy Wake an exotic pet (yep, like a llama or an emu)?

Well done with this

I’m curious as I haven’t seen him punt but for those who have how will Mora fill in for Maggie next year?

As mentioned, I watched him punt and kick in high school. He’s very good at both. Also an excellent soccer player.

You are a better fan than me! As I’m sure you can understand, living on a PhD stipend far away from Winston made it illogical for me. There were basically no benefits that Wake was giving me. It was money down the drain.
People value different things, that's cool. Not money down the drain from my perspective because I'm DEVELOPING CHAMPIONS. I know I've told you this before, but I gave at the student level all through my phd. $25 a year is like a couple of beers.

People value different things, that's cool. Not money down the drain from my perspective because I'm DEVELOPING CHAMPIONS. I know I've told you this before, but I gave at the student level all through my phd. $25 a year is like a couple of beers.

I feel you. No one I ever talked to offered that to me. It was always at least $125 which I couldn’t validate.

I see that Utah State has 3 players including Jordan Love arrested for smoking marijuana before there bowl game and allowed the players to play anyway. They were arrested after warranted urine tests tested positive.

The Utah State Aggies face the Kent State Golden Flashes on Friday in the 2019 Tropical Smoothie Cafe Frisco Bowl. Earlier this week, Utah State made clear that they will have their best players available for the game.

Quarterback Jordan Love and running back Gerold Bright were among a group of players charged on Tuesday with marijuana possession. The charges stemmed from a December 14th incident at student housing when police were called about people smoking marijuana and charged the players after warranted urine tests revealed they had it in their system.

Following the charges, Utah State announced that Love, Bright, and wide receiver Sean Carter have all been cleared to play in the Frisco Bowl, according to KSL.com reporter Sean Walker.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2019/12/19/21029662/jordan-love-gerold-bright-marijuana-arrest-frisco-bowl-status-update

I see that Utah State has 3 players including Jordan Love arrested for smoking marijuana before there bowl game and allowed the players to play anyway. They were arrested after warranted urine tests tested positive.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2019/12/19/21029662/jordan-love-gerold-bright-marijuana-arrest-frisco-bowl-status-update

Weed isn't even a drug anymore is it? NFL doesn't give a shit, NBA doesn't give a shit. More kids are dying from vaping supposedly? Good for Utah State.

Don and Diemel put it at 10

Scotty Washington is shown as a R-JR. He is a R-Sr. He won't be back. So 11 guys from the top 25 (includes specual teams) will be gone to graduation.

Per Currie, expecting 8 - 10 thousand deacon fans in New York and Billy's is sold out- 2000 strong. Not bad

Weed isn't even a drug anymore is it? NFL doesn't give a shit, NBA doesn't give a shit. More kids are dying from vaping supposedly? Good for Utah State.

Where are the AD defenders to come tell us that the NCAA is going to come down like a ton of bricks on Utah St?

Back