• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

This week I discovered Sculpin IPA by Ballast Point. So tasty!

This week I discovered Sculpin IPA by Ballast Point. So tasty!

Just went to Sams bottle shop in Durham and picked up both their IPAs and their Pale Ale. Solid brewery.

My local beer spot is doing an Evil Twin event. Some of the beers that will definitely be there are Biscotti Break, Even More Jesus, Ron and the Beast Ryan with Brett, Femme Fatale Sudachi, Williamsburg Hipster, Falco. I know I need to try the Biscotti Break, but does anyone have any other must try beers from them?

I would get the Falco just for the name & put on some Rock Me Amadeus or Der Kommissar while you drink it.

Stone Enjoy By 10/31/14 in stock at Stella Brew in Winston. Very limited availability.

I also snagged a bottle of enjoy by and also a bottle of my favorite boulevard smokestack series beer, bourbon barrel quad. About to crack that open.

The owner said they weren't getting this round of stone's enjoy after, unfortunately.

went to the beerfest in durham today, who was the couple at the early session rockin the wake gear? nice!

My local beer spot is doing an Evil Twin event. Some of the beers that will definitely be there are Biscotti Break, Even More Jesus, Ron and the Beast Ryan with Brett, Femme Fatale Sudachi, Williamsburg Hipster, Falco. I know I need to try the Biscotti Break, but does anyone have any other must try beers from them?

Molotov Cocktail is very good and very dangerous.

Final tap list for the Evil Twin event tonight. Should be great:

Falco - 96/100 Ratebeer Rating
Imperial Biscotti Break - 100/100 Rated
Williamsburg Hipster - 92/100 Rated
Lil' B - 99/100 Rated
Ron and the Beast Ryan - 97/100 Rated
Femme Fatale Sudachi - 91/100 Rated
Even More Jesus - 100/100 Rated
Even Less Jesus (with Stillwater Artisanal) - 96/100 Rated
Classique Imperiale (with Stillwater Artisanal)

Final tap list for the Evil Twin event tonight. Should be great:

Falco - 96/100 Ratebeer Rating
Imperial Biscotti Break - 100/100 Rated
Williamsburg Hipster - 92/100 Rated
Lil' B - 99/100 Rated
Ron and the Beast Ryan - 97/100 Rated
Femme Fatale Sudachi - 91/100 Rated
Even More Jesus - 100/100 Rated
Even Less Jesus (with Stillwater Artisanal) - 96/100 Rated
Classique Imperiale (with Stillwater Artisanal)

Biscotti Break and Even More Jesus are phenomenal; enjoy!

I've got a couple of bottles of Biscotti Break and Bourbon Barrel Biscotti Break at the house right now.

Back