• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

What beers should I be on the lookout for in Montreal next weekend? Wife loves her some Fin du Monde, but what else of note in Quebec?

Any of Dieu De Ciel beers: Peche Mortel, Aphrodisiaque, etc.

Went to Clips of Faith last night and tried some really interesting New Belgium Beers - the two that I liked most were La Terrior and La Folie, both of which are sours. The short films were kind of fun too, so if Clips of Faith is headed your way, I'd recommend going.

If anyone in W-S wants some Hop Drop, Stella had a shit-ton of it yesterday.

You still alive discdude?

GABF is this coming weekend. However, it is beer week right now. I had an intense engagement with the Oktoberfest celebration downtown. I am upset that for as awesome as this state is beer wise, no one carries Augustiner Brau. That is loco.

Elysian Brewing Co.
The Great Pumpkin
imperial pumpkin ale

yesyesyes

Heading to San Diego this weekend. If anyone wants to drop beer tips, now is the time.

Got a 120 Minute from a buddy woot. Gonna cellar as long as I have the discipline.

ahhh ok. i've had it before, but it was a ways back. i don't really drink anything over like 10% anymore.

FWIW:

"Clocking in at 15-20% ABV and 120 IBUs, it's easy to see why we call this beer THE HOLY GRAIL for hopheads! 120 Minute IPA is boiled for a full two hours while being continuously hopped with high-alpha American hops, then dry-hopped daily in the fermenter for a month and aged for another month on whole-leaf hops.

We brew 120 Minute IPA a few times a year, but it goes fast. If you find some grab a few bottles -- some to enjoy and some to age."

Back