• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

dadeacs, heads up, alla spina has pliny the younger

Has anyone had the Sierra Nevada Harvest series Wild Hop IPA?

well if any other philly deacs wanna sneak off for an hour or two on sunday, they're selling 75 tickets and then opening up the keg

$10 for a 7 oz pour

My local bar just started doing cold brewed, hopped coffee on nitro tap. I'm intrigued.

i'll ship you some hop drop in exchange for pliny (which i've never had)

woooooooord

i primarily get it on tap, but sometimes i stop at the brewery on my way to wine country. that's the best way i know of to get bottles. headed to greece next week for a couple weeks, but next time i go i head up that way i'll grab a couple bottles for you.

Anyone doing brawleys black and blue fest tonight? I stumbled into some tickets, looking forward to it.

Anyone doing brawleys black and blue fest tonight? I stumbled into some tickets, looking forward to it.

Sounds great...please let us know how it was. I saw the info and it looks like a sweet lineup.

Sounds great...please let us know how it was. I saw the info and it looks like a sweet lineup.

Will do. I am going to try to use my untappd app to keep track of beers. I assume that will last all of the first 5 beers.

Will do. I am going to try to use my untappd app to keep track of beers. I assume that will last all of the first 5 beers.

Did that at GABF on their app. I made it through Pacific Northwest region before I was too drunk to keep up.

Had a Deschutes Black Butte XXVI last night. I thought it was fantastic. Complex. Sweet and sour notes. Bourbon, chocolate, and fruit flavors.

Had an Icelandic witbeer tonight at the Nashville Flying Saucer, it was the tits

Back