• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

Bar within walking distance seems to have went russian river bottle shopping. Having a consecration now and damnation and supplication is up next

nugget nectar is overrated imo. doesn't compare to sculpin, hopslam, et al

Had a couple of bombers of Green Flash West Coast IPA yesterday. That's some good stuff.

Enjoyed a Flower Power IPA by Ithaca Brewing Company which I've had before - really like this one.

Also picked up a Maine Beer Company "MO" Pale Ale - that thing was fucking delicious.

Yeah had a few MBC brews myself lately. The MO is very good. Also I'm obsessed with the stone enjoy by series. Just delicious beer.

Did anyone else grab some KBS this round? I was lucky to get one bottle without dealing with the madness.

I got the penultimate KBS from Stella yesterday. Also picked up the Jupiter, which finally made it out here even though they released it in like mid february.
Quiet Pint probably still has a few bottles.

Had a couple of bombers of Green Flash West Coast IPA yesterday. That's some good stuff.

that's a big go to of mine. granted it's no pliny so ape tit wont appreciate it.

this place opened on my block while i was on vacay. havent been yet because i'm detoxing (not really but kinda), and it's pretty fucking lame looking, but i'm pumped to (hopefully) have a good place to get bottles in my hood:

20150220_093225.jpg

this place opened on my block while i was on vacay. havent been yet because i'm detoxing (not really but kinda), and it's pretty fucking lame looking, but i'm pumped to (hopefully) have a good place to get bottles in my hood:

20150220_093225.jpg

Doesnt look lame to me... Im down with all that pretentious shit. Hell, i got asked to pick the cheeses at my buddys wedding cause of all the sick cheese plates ive been bringing to our old man house parties lately

Well, organic and sustainable wines suck. Hate both those words

Organic, agree. Sustainable, disagree. Sustainable in its truest sense is the non scam (ex-farmer here). You have to pay a lot pf bullshit for organic labeling and, truthfully, sustainable practices are many times the same exact process just without the payoff to the government for the organic labeling.

Theres just been too much gluten free organic sustainable catch-phrases hitting the whole foods crowd im surrounded by its hard to not have all of them painted by the same brush

Back