• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

You're looking for 'beer' for tomorrow night? Funny, I've never seen 'whiskey' spelled like that.

Heading to NC at the end of the week- looking forward to time in Asheville especially; haven't been to Burial before and the more I check it out the more excited I get.

Definitely drink Surf Wax. It's an amazing IPA. Hawk Bill is good as well but a little bit lighter. They also have Gang Of Blades, their double IPA, out right now. Try it, too. If they have any of their stout called "I Know for a Fact You Dont Party" drink it, too. Burial rules.

I agree that seasonal Hoots is good call. But I'm also an ESB fan and theirs isn't bad.

They have an amazing ESB. Pretty pumped on their pale ale right now called Pale Earnhardt. Thinking they should do an IPA and a session called Pale, Sr. and Pale Jr. Love the guys at Hoots.

In full disclosure, I work at Stella Brew. I know a lot about beer and what will be available and when. If any of my fellow Deacon fans want a heads up about what we have or what's available just let me know. Also, willing to do some trades with out of market Deacon fans.

In full disclosure, I work at Stella Brew. I know a lot about beer and what will be available and when. If any of my fellow Deacon fans want a heads up about what we have or what's available just let me know. Also, willing to do some trades with out of market Deacon fans.

I have screen legend Anthony Quinn's t-shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely drink Surf Wax. It's an amazing IPA. Hawk Bill is good as well but a little bit lighter. They also have Gang Of Blades, their double IPA, out right now. Try it, too. If they have any of their stout called "I Know for a Fact You Dont Party" drink it, too. Burial rules.

I usually do a sampler and then get a pint + of what I like. Can't wait!

DeacHawk, while you're in the area for your racemail in Harve de Grace, take a 20 min drive to one of the best beer shops in the region (world?)...worth a stop for anyone on that stretch of 95 between Philly and Baltimore, its right on the MD/DE line

http://www.statelineliquors.com

DeacHawk, while you're in the area for your racemail in Harve de Grace, take a 20 min drive to one of the best beer shops in the region (world?)...worth a stop for anyone on that stretch of 95 between Philly and Baltimore, its right on the MD/DE line

Bought all my wedding liquor and wine there. Great place.

thanks. will see how we're all feeling post-race before heading back to Baltimore for drinks on drinks

thanks. will see how we're all feeling post-race before heading back to Baltimore for drinks on drinks

MQ5nsX5.jpg

Just back from Asheville. Had plenty of Iron Rail IPA at Wedge. That is a great beer!

Been a good beer night.

D9 Systema Natvrae
Prairie Noir Bourbon

And now Dragon's Milk with Raspberries.

Tomorrow will be a good Easter.

so I assume they will make a handful of WW beers at AB's breweries around the country so you can get your Napoleon Complex or Lunatic Blonde in, say, Nebraska.

hopefully the money allows them to continue doing what they do here in Asheville. They have a production brewery in Candler for the stuff sold in stores, and they just opened a new barrel room in Arden to expand their Funkatorium beers.

Back