• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: Lets do this

ellisat2

Reaction score
LEAGUE ONE

DRAFT ORDER
(1) NUMBERS
(2) PHYS
(3) HAMMER
(4) EAGLES
(5) ELLIS
(6) RUBBINS
(7) NONNY
(8) RTQ
(9) RIDEAC
(10) BERNIE
(11) WAKE20
(12) SLIM
(13) TW
(14) BRASKY
(15) STEELCITY
(16) THINKING
(17) CAV
(18) HTTD
(19) REDWING
(20) RALEIGH

DRAFT INFO
Thursday, 8/30 at 7:00 eastern.

Last edited:
OK, I apologize for being MIA. I'm ready to actually get this going and organized. I'm gonna changed the draft date from 8/15 (too early and we're not ready) to something like 8/30 or in Sept before the first game.

I obviously need help. Can't dedicate the time this year (or preseason) like I did last year, but I want it to be good. If you want to help me organize (other than Brasky - he's been helpful already and I know how to get ahold of him), shoot me an email at anderson t ellis at g mail dot com (obvs take out the spaces)

I'm also look for the people who will be/were involved in league 2 to hit me up about it. Need someone to be co-commish over there and run things.

Can I get in the second league?

Using the name/pw for the 2nd league gives you a message that the league is full, so I guess someone has to do some cleanup before we can re-register.

Not sure what to do with this -- Its set for 8 teams and only 1 is in.

Here is the message:

There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Maybe boot the teams that got promoted to League 1?

Here is the message:

There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Maybe boot the teams that got promoted to League 1?

TRY NOW. I deleted all the invited teams.

20 team league is a shit show. I can volunteer to help with league two if nobody else wants to co-commish.

I'm registered for League 1 now. I have another draft on the night of the 30th. Do you know if one can draft 2 leagues at the same time?

Couple Q's:

(1) Who is "U MAD DONG DONGS" in L2? Change your damn name to your screen name so I know who is in and who isn't. Dammit.
(2) Anyone able to get in touch with Thinking, Wake20, Slim, Cav, or SteelCity IRL? Hit them up (or send them PMs until they answer) and let me know if they're in. I don't have time to chase them down.
(3) Anyone else who wants to play, register for L2. I'll open it up to 20 teams and we'll see what the interest is. Depending on how many are out of L1 (we'd have 5 spots if the season started today), I'll move people up from L2. For now, register there.

Will someone in L1 please double-check my Post #1 list with the players? I seem to have 3 yet to register and only room for 2 more... what am I missing?

Also, start giving me desired rivalries/divisions/etc. Someone who has a better memory than me and can formulate what would be good groups of players.

Back