• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: Lets do this

I've been messing around doing Mock Drafts on yahoo...and in a 12-team, 15 round draft....5 kickers were gone before round 11.

How are people still this bad?

ETA: and 7 Defenses

League 2 was a lot of fun last year; very competitive. It's nice to play with people who keep up with their teams.

Can I get the DEETZ on the league? Draft date is the main one, but I'd be interested to know what the deal is before giving my email address to numbers. don't trust that guy one bit.

Can I get the DEETZ on the league? Draft date is the main one, but I'd be interested to know what the deal is before giving my email address to numbers. don't trust that guy one bit.

QB, WR, RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN

Pretty standard scoring except -2 for INTS and .5 for receptions. Draft is scheduled for Friday the 23rd at 7:00 PM. I would suggest the draft be changed to later so that 1) more teams can try to join and 2) I (nor somebody else) drafts a top guy that blows a knee in preseason week 3 games that happen after the draft.

It's gonna be spam central.

Draft date is tentatively set for next Friday but can be moved around and will probably end up being some other time since I unilaterally set the date (just as a template).

The rosters will be set once I know how many people are in the league, but I set the rosters the exact same from League 1 last year where there were 20 teams. I'm about to start a new thread for the league and will list who is currently in the league and who has been invited so far. Let me know if you have any more questions.

I've been messing around doing Mock Drafts on yahoo...and in a 12-team, 15 round draft....5 kickers were gone before round 11.

How are people still this bad?

ETA: and 7 Defenses

A lot of that is because people put it on "autopick" later in the draft (some do the whole time, fuckers) and the system will fill in your starting roles before drafting for the bench. So the end result is kickers and defenses going higher than they should. This, plus the fact that none of my leagues use standard Yahoo roster settings, are the reasons I do not do many mock drafts.

A lot of that is because people put it on "autopick" later in the draft (some do the whole time, fuckers) and the system will fill in your starting roles before drafting for the bench. So the end result is kickers and defenses going higher than they should. This, plus the fact that none of my leagues use standard Yahoo roster settings, are the reasons I do not do many mock drafts.

Yea and only 2 of the teams that picked kickers were on AutoPick...so 3 actual players picked kickers before the last 2 rounds

I ended up with Adrian Peterson, Julio Jones, and Drew Brees as my first 3 picks.

Unfortunately I forgot to click EMAIL ME DRAFT RESULTS so I can't remember my entire team.

Last edited:
Figure I'll post this here, as I'm looking for advice on two fronts:

PPR, Keeper League.

1. Do I take Rice or Shady?
2. I have the #2 Rookie Pick. Who are your top two rookies?

Figure I'll post this here, as I'm looking for advice on two fronts:

PPR, Keeper League.

1. Do I take Rice or Shady?
2. I have the #2 Rookie Pick. Who are your top two rookies?

Rice

and Le'Veon Bell and Montee Ball

Back