• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: Lets do this

I'm waiting on Brasky to take over. We also still need the email addresses of the four on the last page. If I were Ellis I could edit the thread title, but.....

How do you figure? We only start 1 QB per week. Yeah, bye weeks can be tough, but everyone has the chance to get at least one starter. Keep it at 20, it's supposed to be tough.

Yea I'm a dumbass, I was thinking backwards...32 games, 16 teams....Complete brainfart

That's what I get playing NCAA14 so much recently

HAMMER
SLOTHROP
WAKE20
RALEIGH

Need y'alls email addresses

Anybody have these email addresses? I will send out invites tonight or tomorrow for league 1. If Brasky wants to take over as commish, he should step up sometime today, otherwise I'll handle it.

I'm waiting on Brasky to take over. We also still need the email addresses of the four on the last page. If I were Ellis I could edit the thread title, but.....

Eh screw it you can be the commish. I feel like you've got way more drive than me. Plus with the job hunt and moving and stuff I'm gonna be busy.

Just let me know when the draft is.

Need Hammer, Wake20, and Raleigh. Ellis, if your worthless ass sees this, can you look at last year and see if you still have their contact info?

I will PM them too.

Sent out invites for the email addresses I have.

Take a look at the settings and let me know what I need to change.

I have the draft set for Thursday 8/29 at 7:45 PM right now. We have time to make changes to that too, but draft times are going quick.

I have the draft set for Thursday 8/29 at 7:45 PM right now. We have time to make changes to that too, but draft times are going quick.

Got the invite, will join when on the laptop. I know I'm just one person to but I'd greatly prefer a Wednesday night draft.

sent from my Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

We've used QB, RB, WR, TE, Flex, Flex, DEF, and 4 bench spots.

20 return yards a point and .5 PPR, as well.

We should discuss who makes the playoffs and what the tiebreakers are: 4 division winners and then 4 wild cards? top 2 of each division? Top 8 regardless of division?

Otherwise, made those changes, thanks HTTD.

All the other scoring settings look the same?

Yes. Only other thing that was different: INTs were worth -2 instead of -1. Personally, I don't care if that one is changed, but I do like the other settings.

Back