• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: Lets do this

Sent out invites for the email addresses I have.

Take a look at the settings and let me know what I need to change.

I have the draft set for Thursday 8/29 at 7:45 PM right now. We have time to make changes to that too, but draft times are going quick.

New draft time. I figure some of us will be in the parking lot of the stadium at that time.

Works for me. You're definitely not going to get consensus, so I'd just run with a night-time weeknight draft to get the most participation.

i like fantasy football. i hate the nfl, though, still. i rarely watch, but i like having an interest when i'm forced to.

what did we decide about how to fill the missing spots in league 1? were there people relegated that are staying up or what?

what were the final standings for league 1 last year? i'd like to invite whoever got 17th to play in league 1 again and whoever got 5th in league 2 (PhDeac I think?) to play in league 1 if either one hasn't already accepted a league 2 spot.

Back