• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Olympics: Magical Mystery Tour - Emails Due 11:59 pm Wednesday Night

If all the submissions are youtubes... will they be posted now?

Mehbe, since they requested we send them a video I'd imagine the olympic council wants to host them on their own youtube account.

They are going to be posted Monday morning b/c it's a week 4 event.

The judges are watching them now (or at least have access to them) and scoring them - they have until Sunday afternoon to get the results to me.

Monday Morning, a video will be posted, followed by the hasslehofferific comments by the judges

the other videos will be posted in the same fashion.

discussion will be allowed

the reveal of the medals/standings should be around 11ish

also, due to rule #5, I had to download all of the videos and re-upload them to a separate youtube account so they couldn't be taken down by the poster after the competition

They are going to be posted Monday morning b/c it's a week 4 event.

The judges are watching them now (or at least have access to them) and scoring them - they have until Sunday afternoon to get the results to me.

Monday Morning, a video will be posted, followed by the hasslehofferific comments by the judges

the other videos will be posted in the same fashion.

discussion will be allowed

the reveal of the medals/standings should be around 11ish

also, due to rule #5, I had to download all of the videos and re-upload them to a separate youtube account so they couldn't be taken down by the poster after the competition

I figured that was the case.

We shall live in pit olympics eternity!

I always knew I would get my big break in a boards olympics talent contest. Hopefully we've got some srs agents lurking on these boards.

I always knew I would get my big break in a boards olympics talent contest. Hopefully we've got some srs agents lurking on these boards.

RJ has managed a ton of bands in the past; maybe this is your chance. I will PM it to him just to be sure he sees it. I know he has a lot of connections.

every time i watch the dark knight i am more and more happy that rachel dies

Everyone already realized that. But thank you for the confirmation.

Back