• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Olympics: Scattergories game 2- Questions posted at 2, due at 2:05

Also Rome has conceded I am dead sexy. Hot guy bonus point.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Knowing JDawg, I think "here's my number, so call me maybe" would have gotten the bonus point.

That would've been tough to top, although Rome's answers were quality across the board.

'here's my number' wouldn't have hands-down beat hitler sympathizers? really?

ok.

...then I will continue to lament that I did not think of that.

btw no point to Fiji on the last question, just missing the tie for the bronze medal

Your search - "hamster handmittens" - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

Obviously. If my business model had been done before then I wouldn't make any money off it!

It's the same thing as Charlie's boots for cats on its always sunny.

Now that's it all done and dusted....

I put hamburger helper potluck at the last second because hamburger helper was the first thing I thought of when I saw H and I didn't see the first question until the 5:31 mark of my phones timer. I assumed that would get thrown out. Is "hobojuice" a real thing? Another one I just tossed out at the end. I will say, I really thought "handweaving hamster handmittens" would get three points.

Honda Beans was the nonsensical one that I couldn't pass off. Surprising win considering my "shit shit shit shit" mindset during the game.

Back