• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PIT ZOO TRIP! April 21st

awakeandready

Squirrelmonger
Reaction score
WHO: Everyone is invited! (Everyone brave enough to admit to their friends/family how you know us, that is.)
WHAT: Hanging out with animals
WHERE: NC Zoo
WHEN: Sunday, April 21st
HOW: Meet at the Africa entrance 9am. If you can't make it at 9am I'd be happy to give you my contact information so you can meet up with us!

f1gzg5.jpg

Last edited:
Are you thinking Sunday afternoon or morning?

I don't think anyone has mentioned a time. I'm open for anything but figured we'd go late morning and then people can come and go or meet up as they please. If most people want to start in the afternoon then we can do that as well.

You have to do the zoo all day long!

Are children welcome?

Children are encouraged!

We would likely not show until afternoon so that E can get his nap on, but we are definitely interested.

We would likely not show until afternoon so that E can get his nap on, but we are definitely interested.

Best time to get there is typically morning. Animals are more active, and the crowds are thinner. Could you not let E nap in the stroller?

Best time to get there is typically morning. Animals are more active, and the crowds are thinner. Could you not let E nap in the stroller?

It's possible (though he tends to fight the naps when there are people and animals to see. Could just do a late nap in the car on the way home at 2ish or something). Maybe I will bring the mei tai, we might get a nap in that.

Back