• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pitt Game Thread

I do not understand the rush three on third down philosophy.

Just makes no sense to me whatsoever, particularly with a young quarterback.

Pitt's entire XP formation is a penalty every time. They don't have 7 guys even close to the line. That was generously 5.

Welp.

And there was a hold on the face mask. Should have been offsetting penalties.

On third down we looked like we had 8 guys on the field. That's embarrassing. Blitz the QB or at least provide base coverage. Where the heck were all the players

1st series guesses?
  • Run, Run, Run, Punt
  • Run, Run, Pass, Punt
  • Fumble
  • INT

You’re grasping.
It doesn't matter for this game but that's absolutely a penalty every time. The 6th and 7th guys on the left and right were 2 yards off the line before the snap in kick protection. That's what got called the first time. They didn't change anything lol

This is the longest moment of zen I’ve ever seen on YTTV. Did the ACCN not sell many ads for this blockbuster?

On third down we looked like we had 8 guys on the field. That's embarrassing. Blitz the QB or at least provide base coverage. Where the heck were all the players
We have zero disruptive players up front unless we’re playing Elon.

Back