• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pitt Game Thread

LilburnDeac

Reaction score
So what is it looking like for the game time for Oct. 21?

This is a whole family game for me. I can’t imagine why we’d get a 730 kick but I really hope we don’t get a 730 kick.

our game is probably the worst on that list. but the best two games (duke/FSU and Clemson/Miami) will probably get picked up by ESPN networks. So we’ll either be noon on ACCN (if they do a triple header) or 6:30 on the CW (if ACCN only does 3:30 and 7:30 slots)

our game is probably the worst on that list. but the best two games (duke/FSU and Clemson/Miami) will probably get picked up by ESPN networks. So we’ll either be noon on ACCN (if they do a triple header) or 6:30 on the CW (if ACCN only does 3:30 and 7:30 slots)
Is that 6:30 projection based on other CW events that day? They have also had 2 PM games. I don’t follow LIV so I have no idea if that’s the determining factor.

Is that 6:30 projection based on other CW events that day? They have also had 2 PM games. I don’t follow LIV so I have no idea if that’s the determining factor.
Yes, there is a LIV event at Doral that weekend, so the CW window is at 6:30pm. They are guaranteed a game, so if ESPN/ABC grabs both of the Duke/FSU and Clemson/Miami games, then there will only be a DH on the ACC Network.

Yes, there is a LIV event at Doral that weekend, so the CW window is at 6:30pm. They are guaranteed a game, so if ESPN/ABC grabs both of the Duke/FSU and Clemson/Miami games, then there will only be a DH on the ACC Network.
3:30 ACCN would sure be nice for Homecoming

man, UVA/UNC got shuffled to The CW while we got ACC Network? I know UVA is bad but that's a long standing rivalry and UNC is undefeated and top 20. Not sure I understand that but okay.

man, UVA/UNC got shuffled to The CW while we got ACC Network? I know UVA is bad but that's a long standing rivalry and UNC is undefeated and top 20. Not sure I understand that but okay.
A long-standing rivalry that no one, including their fans, cares about, yet was still preserved over us and State (whose fans actually care)

Of course it gets scheduled for the time that I have to work

Screw the LIV tour.

Of course it gets scheduled for the time that I have to work
Yeah. That was the one time that makes it difficult for me. 11:00, 12:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, or 8:00? Great! But instead we have to get 3:30 for the third game in a row.

Back