• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pitt Game Thread

For Homecoming, 3:30 is a great game time.

3:30 is awesome for tailgating and watching night football.

For Wake staff, it's awesome for HC weekend because they can have their events that night and also not have to be up at 5AM to prepare it.

Is that common or a new thing?
New. We may see it more often now that Cal and Stanford will be hosting games as late as 10 or 11 pm EST on ACCN. We could see games at 11, 2, 5, 8, and 11.

It was a one off so they could do a quadruple header on ACCN. Everybody I believe played an OOC game that week and we had more home slots than normal

Now we’re complaining about 3:30 games? Understand it doesn’t work for your schedules perfectly but 3:30 is a pretty good college football time.

It’s usually my favorite time. Just this one Saturday I needed it to be at any other time

got 3 season tickets. Usually my dad and a brother and I. My wife wants in but we have 5 month old. Anyone know policy on babies?

New. We may see it more often now that Cal and Stanford will be hosting games as late as 10 or 11 pm EST on ACCN. We could see games at 11, 2, 5, 8, and 11.
Well just be glad you don't get close to half your games as 11am games like Minnesota.

Oh boy…
3fc39fb1336810abd9657c92233b7796.jpg

Just saw something about Griffis's status for Saturday's game may be questionable too, so might down to our 3rd stringer.

If accurate, WF running the Wildcat with Carney, Ellison and Claiborne should be seriously considered. It's been reported that Marucci struggles against the 3rd team D.

Single Wing time, Deacs.

Line up Tate, Demond, and Ellison in the backfield. Who's he going to snap it to? That's right, Ke'Shawn on the orbit!

Back