• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pitt Game Thread

Evidently a 3rd and 5 plus we have absolutely no way to ever put any pressure on a quarter back. I would rush 11 at some point. I think that's probably the game there.

It really is hard to believe this is our offense after all these years of explosiveness. Really thought we had figured out how to score regardless. Also hard to believe our defense is this much improved just in time for us to have the worst offense I can recall.

Evidently a 3rd and 5 plus we have absolutely no way of ever put any pressure on a quarter back. I would rush 11 at some point. I think that's probably the game there.
the game is tied.

It really is hard to believe this is our offense after all these years of explosiveness. Really thought we had figured out how to score regardless. Also hard to believe our defense is this much improved just in time for us to have the worst offense I can recall.
Just our luck

At the end of the third quarter it remains a tied ballgame. Keep it there. Score a late TD. Go home happy.

Will reputation defender still help me even if I deserve my bad reputation?

Back