• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pizza is gross, politically speaking

A friend of mine who lived in Argentina told me that one of the most popular local chains was Kentucky Pizza. Go figure.

My wife has found a way to spend $32 before tip on a single Papa John's Pizza and it really grinds my gears, politically.

@ mako

Does your hatred of pizza come from memories of your mom's gentlemen callers dropping by with a pie designed to keep you occupied for awhile? Any other phobias? Hungry man tv dinners? Golden Girls reruns?

Non-politically, how is anyone over the age of 23 still ordering Papa John's pizza?

The Garlic sauce/crust combo hits the spot no matter what age you are. I've been ordering the cheese sticks a lot lately, they're fantastic.

And you run 6 minute splits in a half marathon. We get it. You’re better than us.

Psh…

I just had pizza for lunch in Raleigh. It was good.

I eat lots of garbage, but PJ and CFA I don’t for social reasons.

And I’m not as fast as Townie.

I’ve run sub-6 once, and it was only for 2.2mi.

Anyone else cursed with having to spend $40 every time you order pizza, no matter where it's from? Local joint: 1 large pizza: $32, add garlic/cheesy bread = $40. Pizza Hut? Same number of people, but 3 different medium pizzas + cheesy bread + wings + salad = $40. Dominos? 1 Pizza + 1 pasta + 1 cheesy bread + lava cakes = $40. The more I save, the more I buy.

And America lets me do it to myself.

Last edited:
Back