• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pizza is gross, politically speaking

Anyone else cursed with having to spend $40 every time you order pizza, no matter where it's from? Local joint: 1 large pizza: $32, add garlic/cheesy bread = $40. Pizza Hut? Same number of people, but 3 different medium pizzas + cheesy bread + wings + salad = $40. Dominos? 1 Pizza + 1 pasta + 1 cheesy bread + lava cakes = $40. The more I save, the more I buy.

And America lets me do it to myself.

For crap pizza night, we do the store pick up from dominos- $7.99 large 3 topping. Usually get 3 for our family. Keeps it under $30.

Yeah Dominos 2-topping medium carry outs are the jam for feeding fam for a couple days.

Dominos related but in like 2009 I bought some of their stock when it was around 17-18 dollars and sold it at 25 or so thinking hell yeah good #gains. That stock is now 400+. Big oof.

We have a 17 year old, so we spent too much on all food.

Yeah Dominos 2-topping medium carry outs are the jam for feeding fam for a couple days.

Dominos related but in like 2009 I bought some of their stock when it was around 17-18 dollars and sold it at 25 or so thinking hell yeah good #gains. That stock is now 400+. Big oof.

Yeah we do 2-topping medium carry outs probably every other Friday. Like $20 for a ton of garbage salt food. Tremendous.

We used to do papa Murphy’s for garbage pizza night but it closed, that was also a solid calories per $ ratio.

Non-politically, how is anyone over the age of 23 still ordering Papa John's pizza?

That’s probably the last time I had Papa John’s more than once in a year.

Papa John’s was money in college though. I remember the first time I had it during a trip to Kentucky. It was really good for that time. Then it started expanding and came to Winston and it was everywhere.

Last edited:
Back