• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Places to eat in Ocean City, NJ

Right in my wheel house. Been going to OCNJ since I was an infant. I love both OCNJ and OCMD. Very different places. Surprised no one has recommended Smitty's Clam Bar in Somers Point. Gets very crowded but it's BYOB so you can drink your own beer or wine while waiting for your table. Bring a cooler. I like the Anchorage as well which is a block from Smitty's. Manco's has great pizza. Hit up Readys for breakfast. Great omlettes. Joe Biden's sister-in-law is a waitress there. I'll be there Friday for the week w the family. Can't wait.

Last edited:
A couple places I haven't been to but plan on hitting up are the Sugar Hill Deli in Mays Landing and White House Subs in AC. Both are highly rated for cheesesteaks and hoagies.

Right in my wheel house. Been going to OCNJ since I was an infant. I love both OCNJ and OCMD. Very different places. Surprised no one has recommended Smitty's Clam Bar in Somers Point. Gets very crowded but it's BYOB so you can drink your own beer or wine while waiting for your table. Bring a cooler. I like the Anchorage as well which is a block from Smitty's. Manco's has great pizza. Hit up Readys for breakfast. Great omlettes. Joe Biden's sister is a waitress there. I'll be there Friday for the week w the family. Can't wait.

Ever been to the crab trap?

I haven't because we always go to Smitty's but I've heard good things about it.

Spackler - we gonna hang buddy?

I live on 38th street.

Also - Primo's is my spot and I have heard good things about Voltaco's from my BOI, B3.

Italian Kitchen in Pennsville has the best cheese steak in the country.

So every fuckin decent restaurant was closed because of the storm which I managed to sleep completely through

So every fuckin decent restaurant was closed because of the storm which I managed to sleep completely through

I was wide awake for that storm. I had to watch a movie to get through it. Whole house was shaking. Spent the day in Margate today and some of last night (before AC). All of longport and half of Margate still does not have power.

I was wide awake for that storm. I had to watch a movie to get through it. Whole house was shaking. Spent the day in Margate today and some of last night (before AC). All of longport and half of Margate still does not have power.

I didn't wake up. It is the wildest thing I am the lightest sleeper but I guess I pounded way too many oberons and margaritas to be stirred from sleep.

There right now eating a pepperoni cheesesteak w fried onions and hot peppers. Good stuff. Thanks for the rec.

you leave the shore already spackler?

Anyone in at the shore want to watch me win a 5k tomorrow at 40th street in OCNJ at 6 PM?

Back