• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Places to eat in Ocean City, NJ

Good luck on the run. Hope you crush all the blue hairs. Got back to OC yesterday. Ready for the fireworks on the beach!

Good luck on the run. Hope you crush all the blue hairs. Got back to OC yesterday. Ready for the fireworks on the beach!

OCNJ freaking changed it on me. I planned my whole week of workouts only to find out that it was changed. It's funny too because some of the main running websites still have it scheduled for today.

Regardless I pounded out 3 at race pace anyway on the same route this AM and then did a 2 mile cool down.

The gym this AM was PACKED with SHMOCALs. Pissed me off. Basically can't get a parking spot up here on 38th street which is absurd. this NEVER happens. Too many day trippers.

OCNJ freaking changed it on me. I planned my whole week of workouts only to find out that it was changed. It's funny too because some of the main running websites still have it scheduled for today.

Regardless I pounded out 3 at race pace anyway on the same route this AM and then did a 2 mile cool down.

The gym this AM was PACKED with SHMOCALs. Pissed me off. Basically can't get a parking spot up here on 38th street which is absurd. this NEVER happens. Too many day trippers.

Those goddam SHOOBIES!!!

Missed the OCNJ fireworks because I went over to Margate to see my friends fam and hang with them a bit. Driving back was a nightmare. So many people trying to get home for work today. Longport Bridge was backed up all the way to Jerome Ave.

The fireworks were pretty good. We tried to drive home to VA after the fireworks one year. Huge mistake.

I'm going to OCNJ tomorrow to see thebishop. How awful is traffic going to be from DC?

yo bish what are the eats gonna be for the big celebraish?

Used to be a high end restaurant. I think it was in Margate.

It's in A.C. Never been, but I've driven by it plenty when I come in on Albany Ave (from the Black Horse Pike). There are some cool stories about the history of that place and what went on there during prohibition. Pretty sure Nucky Johnson ate there.

Back