• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Players' thoughts?

mothersodear

Reaction score
I know how a large part of the fan base feels about bzzz, but I rarely see any comments reporting on how the players feel (aside from the 8 who left.) Anyone out there have any information? Do they like the guy? Believe in him? Surely some of you students are privy to this information.

Body language speaks loudly. Just watch the players in the TO huddles.

I predicted months ago that Mr. Wellman will break-out human shields to protect [Redacted] at the end of the season. I expect we will soon be hearing many comments about how much our young players love playing for [Redacted] and that they are looking forward to making great progress with [Redacted] next season.

I predicted months ago that Mr. Wellman will break-out human shields to protect [Redacted] at the end of the season. I expect we will soon be hearing many comments about how much our young players love playing for [Redacted] and that they are looking forward to making great progress with [Redacted] next season.

He already has Chill and Rusty. How many human shields does the guy need? I guess a lot with a cluster of this magnitude.

He already has Chill and Rusty. How many human shields does the guy need? I guess a lot with a cluster of this magnitude.

Well, Wellman's bringing in Chris Paul on the 2nd.

I expect that any day now, Riley Skinner will be named as Administrative Assistant to [Redacted] and Arnold Palmer will become the official spokesperson for the basketball team.

No one who actually has knowledge of the players thoughts will post them on the boards.

No one who actually has knowledge of the players thoughts will post them on the boards.

At this point, this is the way to go. As much as I'd love to know, I wouldn't want anyone to put a player's ship in danger. And given the levels of asshole that Bz and Ron have reached, I wouldn't put it past them to come down very very hard on dissenting players.

He is soon going to retire CP3's number, when he should be retiring Buzz's ties.
Are we sure CP3 even wants to come back to W-S to get his number retired? I'm sure he's embarrassed by what Wake basketball has become.

Ha! I really wasn't looking for anything along the lines of "Player X said ____ and Player Y added ____." I was curious about the general relationship between the players and bzzz.

Dave Odom thinks Bzzz is not a capable coach. Seriously.

Back