• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Players' thoughts?

Try not to over-analyze. Players respect him & think he's a nice guy & could thrive given the right role (assistant to) a real head coach, but they also think he's a bitch and just not fit for the job.

Buzz just doesn't connect with the players. I think that's the biggest problem with him (even more so than his lack of knowledge of the X's and O's).

Are we sure CP3 even wants to come back to W-S to get his number retired? I'm sure he's embarrassed by what Wake basketball has become.

Good question. He is part of that bad "culture" history that we are trying to "overcome". Buzz continues to try to make himself look better by tarnishing the accomplishments of the past. If I were CP3 I would not come anywhere near Wake basketball until that slanderous bitch called Buzz was gone.

Good question. He is part of that bad "culture" history that we are trying to "overcome". Buzz continues to try to make himself look better by tarnishing the accomplishments of the past. If I were CP3 I would not come anywhere near Wake basketball until that slanderous bitch called Buzz was gone.

i bet buzz asks cp3 if the clippers need an assistant coach. i wonder if cp3 would help us out with that? just send buzz to the end of the clip's bench, can't do any harm there, and we're free of his culture

Back